The competition was run across the states of Karnataka and Gujarat and the highlights are :
- 20 winners each winning free fuel of Rs. 1,000/- every day for 47 days.
- Six winners each winning weekly draw of free fuel worth Rs. 4,000/- every week for 6 weeks.
- Two winners winning free fuel worth Rs. 50,000/- (one each from Karnataka and Gujarat).
- The grand prize winner (winner of Rs 50,000 for Karnataka) will receive a “Shell Cash” card loaded with an amount of Rs 50,000.
- He will be the first customer to receive the “Shell Cash” card, a new prepaid card being launched by Shell India.
The Shell Cash card will be accepted across all the Shell outlets in Bangalore and gives its customers the freedom to go cashless at Shell retail outlets. Mr. Rakesh Kumar Agarwal has received the first “Shell Cash” card loaded with the prize money from Mr. Ravi Sundararajan, GM -Retail for Shell India.