You can load your Shell Cash Card ONLINE by way of direct bank transfer via NEFT/RTGS. The following are the benefits:
- Load using your regular Net Banking access. No need to log into your Shell Cash Card account.
- Load any amount of your choice
- Load at your convenience
- No hassles of carrying cash
- No additional charge
It shall take 2 Working Hours post Credit to reload your Shell Cash Card.
* Kindly note that Banks are closed between 4 PM & 8 AM on regular weekdays, 2nd & 4th Saturdays, all Sundays & Public Holidays.
The following steps may be used to start using NEFT as your preferred mode of loading your Shell Cash Card.
1. Log in to Net banking account
2. Select “Add a Beneficiary”
3. Enter the following:
- Beneficiary Name - Shell India Markets Pvt Ltd
- Beneficiary account details - “SHELLCRD<Card No>” (e.g.- SHELLCRD1234567890123456789)
- IFSC Code: HSBC0400002
- Beneficiary Bank Branch – Fort
- Beneficiary Branch Address - The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, 52/60, M G Road, Fort, Mumbai1
- Type of Account: Current Account
4. Await confirmation from your bank on the successful adding of beneficiary.
Load your Shell Cash Card
- Log in to Net banking account
- Select “Third party transfer” or any equivalent tabs.
- Select beneficiary “Shell India Markets Pvt Ltd”
- Execute the payment