Main content | back to top
Shell Mechanic Samriddhi Program
Shell Mechanic Samriddhi Program is a loyalty program for mechanics launched by Shell Lubricants, India. The program is designed with a view to reward the mechanics’ loyalty and build a long-term sustainable relationship with the mechanic fraternity. The program reward structure is designed keeping the mechanics’ day-to-day needs in mind. It also addresses his other key emotional needs such as insurance, scholarship for his children, training with OEM experts etc.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is valid on purchases of selected lubricants made by mechanics from dealers who in turn buy from the lubricant authorized distributors (Authorized Dealer) of Shell India Markets Private Limited (SIMPL) between 1st February to 31st December, 2014 subject to applicable laws. The duration of Scheme can be curtailed or extended as deemed necessary by Shell India Markets Private Limited (“Promoter”).
- The offer is valid only for mechanics. Retailer, Traders, Distributors or any other party is not eligible for availing this offer.
- The details of the scheme (registration process/applicable packs/scheme methodology/redemption of gifts) can be found in the Shell Mechanic Samriddhi Program brochure
- The sole criteria for participation of the mechanics in the Scheme is the purchase of products as per the market price and the mechanics shall not be required to make any additional payment or fees to participate in the Scheme
- SIMPL reserves the right to extend this Scheme in select markets only
- By participating in the Scheme, each mechanic unconditionally agrees to abide by these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of SIMPL shall be final and binding in all respects
- Rewards in this Scheme cannot be combined or used in conjunction with other scheme coupons, discounts or special offers, except those designated/specified by SIMPL as per the Scheme circulars announced to the mechanics through SIMPL's authorized distributors
- Any evidence of clubbing of purchases or misrepresentation of actual purchase by the mechanics will lead to immediate disqualification from this Scheme without any claims whatsoever
- The Mechanic’s qualification for a particular slab will be solely dependent on the total purchase of Products (and packs on which scheme is applicable) made by the Mechanic during the period of the Scheme
- This offer is valid ONLY for mechanics; dealers will be disqualified from claiming the coupon reward.
- Products are also available without this scheme.
- The following are not eligible to participate: (a) persons who on or after September 1, 2007 were employees of Shell International Petroleum Company Ltd (b) Employees of Promoter or agencies associated in the development and execution of this Scheme. Or their immediate family members.
- To the extent only permitted by applicable law, the Promoter reserves the right to use the winner’s voice, image, photograph, name and likeness in post-scheme publicity material and in advertising, marketing or scheme material in any media by any means throughout the world for any purpose connected with the products/services of the Promoter or any company within the Royal Dutch/Shell Group of companies without additional compensation or prior notice to the winner and by entering the Scheme, all Participants consent to the same.
- Subject to applicable laws, the Promoter shall not be liable for any losses, taxes, liabilities or inconvenience suffered by any Participant as a result of these terms and conditions, entering this scheme or accepting any part of the prize or to partake in the prize.
- The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions or for this Scheme or using the prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the Participant and the Promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for (1) lost, late or undelivered entries or (2) any technical or access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of a participant to enter the Scheme or (3) any event which may cause the Scheme to be disrupted or corrupted.
The promoter's rights
- The Promoter may (i) extend (ii) terminate or suspend the Scheme at any time due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control (iii) substitute a prize (or any part of a prize).
- Any costs incurred in addition to the prize package elements listed above shall be borne by the winner (for example, but not limited to, additional meals and spending money).
- Each winner shall be solely responsible for all applicable taxes, sales tax, surcharges, service charges, delivery, processing and handling fees and all other costs incurred in claiming the prize.
- Prizes will not be replaced at Winner’s request or demand by any alternative or cash equivalent although Promoter reserves the right to substitute either any part of prize or whole prize for similar prize of equal or greater value. The prize is not transferable.
- Promoter’s decision on a particular customer’s status will be binding on all participating authorized dealers and franchise workshops.
- Promoter reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason thereof. Any decision taken in this regard shall be final and binding and not be subject to any dispute or challenge.
- Promoter further does not make any commitment, express or implied to get back to any/all the Participants or furnish reasons for inclusion/exclusion of particular submission of the Participant at any stage of the scheme.
- The decision on the winners nominated by Promoter or, any other matter in relation to this Scheme shall be final and binding and no correspondence or communication shall be entertained in this regard.
- In addition to these terms & conditions, other specific terms may be imposed by Promoter from time to time to deal with any unforeseen situation. Promoter also reserves the absolute right to change the terms and conditions contained herein and, or, any other rules and regulations in respect of the Scheme at any time without any notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever. Participants are requested to refer to such other terms and conditions, if any, which may be intimated separately as the Promoter considers fit. However, no obligation is cast on the Promoter to separately intimate each individual Participant with regard to such additional terms and conditions.
- Promoter also reserves the right to cancel this Scheme at any stage without any liability whatsoever to the Participant.
- The Participant(s) hereby give express permission to the Promoter to freely distribute its submission in any publication and media whether online, offline or on the Internet. Material sent to Promoter including feedback and other communications of any kind as well as submission of an entry to this Scheme shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Promoter shall be free to reproduce, distribute and publicly display such feedback, materials without limitation or obligation of any kind. Promoter is also free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such submissions or materials for any purpose.
- Each Participant understands that each of the officials of the Promoter engaged in the organization and management of this Scheme including its directors, officers, partners, employees, consultants, and agents are under no obligation to render any advice or service to any Participant in respect of this Scheme.
- The Participant undertakes to indemnify and keep Promoter harmless and indemnified against any loss, damage, claims, costs and expenses which may be incurred or suffered by Promoter due to breach of any of the terms and conditions herein contained.
- Any disputes, differences and/or any other matters in relation to and arising out of this Scheme and, or pertaining to these terms and conditions shall be referred to arbitration under the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. The venue of arbitration shall be New Delhi. The Scheme shall be governed by and construed in accordance with applicable laws in India and will be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi alone. The Rules of London Court of International Arbitration, India (“Rules”) shall apply to the arbitration proceedings and the arbitration shall be conducted by a sole arbitrator to be appointed as per the Rules
- Each Participant must ensure that his or her participation in the Scheme is lawful in accordance with the laws of India. Neither the Promoter nor its representatives or agents shall be taken to make any representations, express or implied, as to the lawfulness of any Participant's participation in the Scheme.
- Participation in the Scheme will be construed as an acceptance of these terms and conditions stipulated herein and of any terms and conditions already announced as these.
- In the event the benefits/gifts being provided involve manufactured items, these shall be subject to manufacturer's terms and conditions for warranty, service and maintenance, and the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for the same.
- Where the benefits/gifts under this scheme are items/goods, these shall be subject to availability Promoter at its discretion shall have the option of providing alternate items of equivalent value. Pictures of the items/goods shown in the scheme brochure may differ from the items/goods given.
- Any Promoter product under the Scheme shall also be available without the Scheme.