A global initiative for conversation, collaboration and innovation around the world’s energy challenges will be held at Shell Technology Centre Bangalore from November 19-22, 2019.
Explore our complete toolkit of services, gain full access to Shell expertise and get online and in-person support.
Devastating floods washed away much in Kerala and Coorg late last year. The beautiful hills of Coorg and the verdant greens of Kerala saw nature’s fury sweep away houses, farms, livestock Overnight, residents lost livelihoods – families struggled to stay afloat. The rains came and went, but the dark clouds remained, casting a shadow for the future of the people of Kerala and the Madikeri District in Karnataka.
Shell ramps up its E4 programme in India with 5 new tracks. 8 start-ups selected for the second cohort. Shell aims to accommodate 30 start-ups annually
The Sky Scenario illustrates a technically possible, but challenging pathway for society to achieve the goals of the Paris Agreement.
Check out Shell's unique range of fuels and the technological expertise that goes into every drop.
Shell is the number one global lubricant supplier and has a 70-year history of innovation. Explore Shell’s range of engine oils and lubricants for cars, motorcycles, trucks and more.
Download the Shell Motorist app for iPhone and Android: your partner for every journey.
All you want to know about the updated fuel pricing followed by Shell in India
Latest News and Features in India
- Make the Future Live to be held from November 19 – 22, 2019, where representatives from business, academia, government and students will explore the future of energy and mobility
- Young engineering students to compete with their self-designed and built energy-efficient vehicles in the Shell Eco-marathon, to see who can go farthest on the least amount of energy
- Six teams from India participated at the Make the Future Live Malaysia festival in 2019
- India’s Team Averera from IIT-BHU secures second spot in the battery electric category, with an exceptional mileage of 465 km/kWh
- Takes home the Vehicle Design (Prototype) Award
- GST on natural gas will make transport of the fuel across India efficient, says Shell Energy Asia VP Ajay Shah
- Shell owns the 5 million metric tonne Hazira LNG terminal in Gujarat and is also present in fuel retailing
Shah told ETEnergyWorld that the company’s 5 Million Tonne Per Annum (MMTPA) Hazira LNG terminal plans to have a truck loading unit which will allow transportation of natural gas through trucks and the facility can also be used to fuel heavy-duty vehicles run on natural gas.
Discover the impact you could make with a career at Shell.
Motoring tips and advice
Take better care of your vehicle by learning how to become more fuel efficient and safer on the road.