Recharge & go all the way to the Formula E 2023 Hyd E-Prix
It’s time for you to enter the racing arena with us! Recharge your EV with Shell Recharge’s ultra-fast, reliable & hassle-free charging, as many times as possible between 23 Dec 2022 till 15 Jan 2023. Our top 5 EV customers with maximum energy units consumed will stand a chance to win an all-expense paid trip to Formula E 2023 Hyderabad E-Prix*.
Terms and conditions:
These terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions can be found here to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
1. Start date
This promotion will start on 23rd December 2022 across all Shell Recharge sites, in India. To qualify for this promotion, you must be a resident of India. Further, this offer is valid for only B2C customers who are consuming electricity for their own use.
2. Closing date
The closing date for this promotion is 15th January 2023 at 11:59 P.M.
3. Selection of the winners
The top 5 customers based on the units of electricity purchased during the offer period.
The prize are as follows:
- Grandstand Tickets for Formula E race in India to be held in Hyderabad on February 11, 2023.
- Domestic flight tickets (economy class) both to and fro.
- Hotel accommodation on a single occupancy basis for 1 night.
- No cash or other alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control Shell reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
- Exchanges will not be provided in the event of delays, cancellations, changes to race schedules or being unable to attend the race for any reason.
5. Notification of the results and receipt of the prize
Shell will notify the winners by e-mail within 7 calendar days of the end of the promotional period. Entrants are advised to check their spam filters. If Shell is unable to contact a winner or doesn’t get a response within 48 hours, it reserves the right to reallocate the prize to another winner. To claim the prize, the winner must provide evidence of residency in India. Such evidence must be provided in the form of a driving licence and utility bill dated no more than three months prior to the date it is requested. When the prize has been claimed successfully Shell will arrange the prize directly with the winner. Shell reserves the right to withdraw the prize and draw an alternative winner where the winner fails to claim the prize within stipulated term or fails to produce the correct evidence or fails to abide by the rules of the Promotion.
6. Publicity and winners’ list
By participating in the Promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described herein.
Shell reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- Any personal/income tax liability arising from receipt of the prize will be the responsibility of the recipient.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Failure by Shell to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit in any way Shell and its associated agencies and companies’ liability for death or personal injury caused by their negligence. Subject to that Shell and its associated agencies and companies, shall have no liability for any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to entrants that is caused by: (a) technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person’s participation in the promotion – either completing a booking or completing an entry; (b) any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation of the rewards; (c) any act or omission of any third party .
- Any disputes, differences and/or any other matters in relation to and arising out of this promotional offer and or pertaining to these terms and conditions shall be referred to arbitration under the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. The venue of arbitration shall be Delhi India. The Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Applicable laws in India and will be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi alone. The Rules of Arbitration of Delhi International Arbitration Centre (“Rules”) shall Apply to the arbitration proceedings and the arbitration shall be conducted by a sole arbitrator to be Appointed as per the Rules. The award of Arbitration shall be final and binding on the parties.
- Shell Recharge terms and conditions also apply.
You may also like
Lubricants frequently asked questions
Choosing the right car engine oil for your vehicle can be confusing. View our frequently asked questions to help you answer your motor oil queries.
Engine Oils For Bikes - Advance
Protect your engine and enjoy every ride with Shell Advance motor oils with PurePlus Technology.