You are now 1 in a million!
We are happy to share that we are now a family of 1 million ‘Plus’ members, we thank you for helping us achieve this milestone.
As we celebrate this achievement with you, we would like to thank you for being a part of our journey. We truly hope that your every journey has been more rewarding with us and we assure you, the best is yet to come!
As a member of our growing community, we’re offering you 2X Go+ bonus points* on your fuel transactions with us.
Head to your nearest Shell Fuel Station and double your loyalty points as many times as you like between 15th Dec, 2021 to 31st Dec 2021.
Terms & Conditions – Get 2X Go+ points on every fuel purchase
- The following offer is brought to you by Shell India Markets Pvt Ltd (SIMPL)
- The following terms and conditions are applicable across all Shell Sites in India that participate in the Shell GO+ digital loyalty program
- This offer is applicable to any customer who is registered on Shell Asia
- This offer is valid from 15th Dec, 2021 to 31st Dec 2021
- The following are the details of the offer
- For customers who purchase the following fuel products at all Shell stations -Unleaded Petrol, Diesel, Shell V-Power Unleaded or Shell V-Power Diesel; will receive 2X Go+ points during the mentioned time period
- To avail the offer, the customer must present his Shell GO+ digital loyalty card on the Shell Asia application at the time of payment for fuel transaction; failure to show the Shell GO+ digital card and having it scanned in the system will result in the offer not being recording in the transaction
- Upon satisfying the above-mentioned conditions the customer will receive the offer
- Fueling & offer redemption must happen on the same day, date and must be a part of a single transaction in this Point of Sale system of the concerned Shell Site. Customer must inform the Shell Site on wanting to redeem the offer before initiating the payment
- This offer can be redeemed only once during the offer period (15th Dec, 2021 to 31st Dec 2021)
- This offer can be availed only between 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM on valid days (valid days refers to the days covered during the promo period)
- New users upon successfully registering on Shell Asia app will also be eligible to avail this offer on Shell Asia app
- Customers cannot redeem the offer in cash or any other article (or in any other mode)
- Shell India Markets Private Limited will not be responsible for any technical disruption including but not limited to no cellular or data signal on the customer’s mobile phone preventing access to the app, or other technical disruptions at site that may prevent the offer from being issued during this time
- Shell India Markets Private Limited reserves the exclusive right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to change the article offered & change the sites where offer is active. The company can terminate this offer at any time
- Shell India Markets Private Limited reserves the right to terminate this offer at its own sole and absolute discretion without prior notice or liability
- Subject to applicable laws, Shell shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, taxes, liabilities or inconvenience suffered by any customer availing the offer as a result of these terms and conditions
- In addition to these terms & conditions, other specific terms may be imposed by Shell from time to time to deal with any unforeseen situation. Shell also reserves the absolute right to change the terms and conditions contained herein and, or, any other rules and regulations in respect of the offer at any time without any notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever. Participants are requested to refer to such other terms and conditions, if any, which may be intimated separately as Shell considers fit. However, no obligation is cast on Shell to separately intimate each individual participant with regard to such additional terms and conditions.
- Shell also reserves the right to cancel this offer at any stage without any liability whatsoever to the customer.
- The customer undertakes and declares, by participating in the offer that they shall do so only on satisfying the relevant qualification criteria.
- The customer(s) hereby give express permission to Shell to freely distribute its submission in any publication and media whether online, offline or on the Internet. Material sent to Shell including feedback and other communications of any kind as well as submission of an entry to this offer shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Shell shall be free to reproduce, distribute and publicly display such feedback, materials without limitation or obligation of any kind. Shell is also free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such submissions or materials for any purpose.
- Each customer understands that each of the officials of Shell engaged in the organization and management of this offer including its directors, officers, partners, employees, consultants, and agents are under no obligation to render any advice or service to any customer in respect of this offer.
- The customer undertakes to indemnify and keep Shell harmless and indemnified against any loss, damage, claims, costs and expenses which may be incurred or suffered by Shell due to breach of any of the terms and conditions herein contained.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained anywhere, the total aggregate liability of Shell India Markets Private Limited for all claim by the customer or any third party in connection with the offer will be limited to the value of product purchased by the customer.
- Any disputes, differences and/or any other matters in relation to and arising out of this Offer and, or pertaining to these terms and conditions shall be referred to arbitration under the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. The venue of arbitration shall be Delhi. The Offer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with applicable laws in India and will be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi alone. The Rules of Arbitration of Delhi International Arbitration Centre (“Rules”) shall Apply to the arbitration proceedings and the arbitration shall be conducted by a sole arbitrator to be appointed as per the Rules. The award of Arbitration shall be final and binding on the parties.
- Each customer must ensure that his or her participation in the offer is lawful in accordance with the laws of India. Neither Shell nor its representatives or agents shall be taken to make any representations, express or implied, as to the lawfulness of any participant's participation in the offer.
- Participation in the offer will be construed as an acceptance of these terms and conditions stipulated herein and of any terms and conditions already announced as these.
You may also like
Choosing the right car engine oil for your vehicle can be confusing. View our frequently asked questions to help you answer your motor oil queries.
Protect your engine and enjoy every ride with Shell Advance motor oils with PurePlus Technology.
We put the service back into service-station, ensuring you always leave us a little happier than when you arrived.
Shell is the number one global lubricant supplier and has a 70-year history of innovation. Explore Shell’s range of engine oils and lubricants for cars, motorcycles, trucks and more.