- Hazira LNG receiving and re-gasification terminal in Gujarat with capacity of 5 mtpa
- Proposed FSRU project at Kakinada with APGDC, Engie and Shell as partners
- Post combination with BG, Shell acquires stake in PMT-JV between BG (30%), ONGC(40%) and Reliance (30%)
- MGL – JV between BG (49.75%), GAIL (49.75%) and Govt. of Maharashtra
- MGL- Post IPO equity interest to reduce to 32.5%
- With a network of about 250 distributors and a lubricant oil blending plant at Taloja, Shell Lubricants India sells a wide variety of lubricants to meet customer needs across a range of applications such as consumer motoring, heavy-duty transport, mining, power generation and general engineering.
- Only international company to be granted approval to retail fuel in India till date; license of 2000 retail outlet; currently operations ~80
- Aviation joint venture between Shell and MRPL currently serving
- Third Shell Global Centre for Innovation & Technology in Bangalore, the other two being in Houston and Amsterdam.
- Financial Business Operations in Chennai with 2000+ staff
- An in-house global IT centre setup in Bangalore, which is expected to provide employment opportunities to several thousand IT professionals by 2020