Shell Energy India is a Shell venture, serving Indian customers through a fully-owned and integrated value chain – competitive supply from global LNG portfolio, regasification at the Hazira facility, and downstream customer sales.
Customer value proposition
Our business model is to aggregate gas demand from downstream customers, secure competitive international supplies and access necessary infrastructure to meet such demand.
- We can favourably utilise access to the full value chain (LNG trading, regassification and downstream customer sales)
- Meet buyers requirement to create a portfolio of competitive supplies from diversified sources
- Manage bespoke contractual terms to meet individual customer needs
- Offer flexibility in contracts duration and quantity
- Match customer demand profiles based on seasonality on account of sectoral dynamics
- Geographic advantage enabling reliability of supply
- Connected to all the major pipeline grids in the country
Terminal – at a glance
- Investment : US$ 700mn+
- Largest Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Greenfield project in the energy sector
- First LNG cargo received in April 2005
- Present capacity 5 MTPA
- Infrastructure laid out for10 MTPA
- LNG ship sizes – 75,000 to 215,000 m3
- Connected to 3 gas pipeline grids
- True merchant model – LNG supplies from 17 countries
We look forward to helping you meet your energy needs. Please use the online form below to submit your enquiry.