Port Facility Structure
General description of the Port and its facilities.
- 5 ASD Tugs: 2 tugs of 70mT Bollard pull each & 3 tugs of 55mT Bollard pull each.
- 800 mtrs Long Trestle.
- LNG berth with Mooring and Breasting Dolphins, Unloading Platform with 3 nos. Unloading arms (Chiksans), pipelines connecting the Storage tanks and Unloading Arms.
- Two Container and Four Multipurpose berths owned and operated by AHPPL
- Port Operations Centre with Crisis Control Room, equipped with radar, AIS VHF, Radar Tower, all navigational equipment.
Port Support and Services
- Tugs and mooring facilities
- Ships Stores, Crew Change
- Immigration and Customs
- Waste disposal
All vessels berthing at Hazira must use the Hazira Port Pvt. Ltd. tugs operated by Adani Hazira Port Pvt. Ltd. (AHPPL).